WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

UP ON THE ROOFTOP, CLICK* CLICK* CLICK* AND THE WINTER HUMMINGBIRD



Hi Everybody!!
This is not Santa up on the rooftop, it's fat Sissysue!  Today we are taking a break from the migration review to show you some of my fall leaves and the elusive winter hummer. (The migration highlight review will return next post).  Anyway, I have leaves falling all over. From the roof, I snapped pics of the maple tree, just as it is turning red. Finally, I caught the winter hummer hiding up in a tree.  This guy has been very evasive. He has a squeaky, loud chirp, so I know when he is close. I can not find him in the trees unless he moves. He was above me all day as I worked in the garden. Enjoy!







Red Maple Tree center

Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6090637266718467697


crape myrtle


crape myrtle


red maple


red maple


red maple


red maple


red maple

The Winter Hummer!!!!!!!!



































red oak


red oak



red maple


I'm having steak for dinner!



...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!


O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment