WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Saturday, December 6, 2014

THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION HIGHLIGHTS OF 9 11B



Hi Everybody!!
For all my friends caught up in the hustle and bustle of December days,  I invite you to come in for a few relaxing minutes to witness the highlights of the Hummingbird Migration on 9 11 14.  These birds are not the 'partridge in a pear tree', however, they are a gift from the world of Nature. For two months of the year, the hummers choose to come to my place for R & R!  Hundreds eat, sleep and play here before heading off to Mexico. I tried to get images at all times a day around all the feeders to share with all.  I can tell you that seeing these birds come back every year is a great joy for me. I encourage you to get in touch with Nature on your own journey. Bird Watching is easy to begin, start here!  Enjoy!


Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6071589152692464769


























































































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment