WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Thursday, December 11, 2014

THE STARS ARE BRIGHTLY SHINING AT THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION HIGHLIGHTS OF 9 16 A



Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to the review of the Hummingbird Migration at Kates Cabin. I am displaying everyday highlights of the hummers who came to my feeding station (see all back posts). I have plenty of pics to identify what the different birds look like. Now, I am doing something fun to me: attempting to catch the sunlight in the wings so they light up! These are the same birds that have been here, just in a different light! These photos are low light pics, but if I catch the sun just right, their wings glow. The bees light up also! I hope you like my shining stars! Enjoy!


Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6071698145327882065







































































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time!


O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment