WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Monday, December 15, 2014

THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION HIGHLIGHTS OF 9 16 E


Hi Everybody!!
The hummers have returned in today's review of 9 16E.  I hope you feel like you are getting to know these birds from the candid shots I share. I encourage you to take photos of your world!  Today we have good interaction with the birds and bees. I stay amazed the whole time they are here and I sure miss them when they are gone. I look forward to seeing photos of the birds in Mexico. Maybe one day Google Maps can follow them across the Gulf of Mexico! Possibilities are endless for everyone. Enjoy!


Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6071875718578243377










































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment