WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Saturday, December 20, 2014

HUMMINGBIRD HAPPENING AT KATES CABIN-THE MIGRATION CONTINUES ON 9 17 F


Hi Everybody!!
Here is another fine day for the Hummingbird Happening at Kates Cabin. I have not seen the photo lineups since the day I shot them 3 months ago, so I am always surprised as you to see what comes up each day! Today, we have plenty of hummers and honeybees. I realize you cannot see the big picture, as I try to get up close so you can see details. I have 30 feeders hanging all over the property and up on the rooftop! Activity is always happening at all feeders at the same time. They fly all around the property chasing each other and trying all the feeders. It is very noisy with all the humming, buzzing and clicking. They also feed on all the flowers I have just for them. It's a great day in the neighborhood! Enjoy!



Link to G+ Photo Albums:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6072383893351731377





























































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time!


O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment