WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!


Hi Everybody!!
Merry Christmas to All my photofriends! I wish you a peaceful, happy day. In the spirit of Good Tidings remember to forgive your family and friends for their human shortcomings. There was only one perfect person in all of History who taught us all Life is precious. Anyway, I got you a Christmas tree at the Garden Shop. Also, featured tonight is the winter hummer who I have named Rudolf. I am still amazed this bird is here. I do not believe he missed the boat to Mexico on the migration, rather this bird has migrated to Texas for the winters. This is his 2nd winter here at Kates Cabin. Finally, to roll in Christmas: Fat Sissysue. Enjoy! HO HO HO!


This tree is at Bluebonnet Herb Farm
Hempstead, Texas




A rare gift: The Winter Hummingbird at Kates Cabin



























Here to roll in Christmas is Fat Sissysue!















...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See You next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment