WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Monday, December 15, 2014

HEY*HEY*HEY* IT'S KING BUZZ ON MY BIRTHDAY!



Hi Everybody!!
King Buzz arrived in time for my birthday with all the other Turkey Buzzards of the Winter Migration at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas. They came in on Thanksgiving and will be here until March, along with some Black Vultures who joined the red heads about 5 years ago. You may find it odd that I have tiny hummers in the summer and huge buzzards in the winter, but I remind you these birds chose to come here. I did not go buy them at the Pet Shop!  Anyway, the photostudy today is of my Birthday on 12/12. Thank you all for your fine wishes. (The Hummingbird Migration review returns next post.)  Enjoy!


The buzzard tree across from my driveway.



Fat Sissysue



The lone winter hummer is the first to greet me!



He is a juvenile. I think he is the baby hatched here last spring.








Cassidy



Casper the squirrel.



Feeder ready for the winter boy



A Butterfly!



Two of the new arrivals.













New clouds for me.












A sunny day!








Silver Maple Tree





Ginko Tree


Big Red Oaks





Male Cardinal


A nice sunset in the woods.



Fat Sissysue waiting for her fan mail.



Orange Crape Myrtle






Casper's squirrel nest above driveway.






And, the red headed woodpecker!



...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment