WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Friday, December 12, 2014

FROSTY, THE SNOW MAN IS NOT HERE! THE HUMMER HIGHLIGHTS ARE HERE FROM 9 16 D!



Hi Everybody!!
WOW-I had a great day in real time and I have a good post today for you on your time! I am so amazed at how many of you all around the world like these little birds! Google Blogger is an excellent format to share our Nature Photos. Of course, I am hoping for bird recognition software, but that may be in the future. For now, I am taking as many pics as I can to see the birds in still shots and learn their differences. They are so fast, it is difficult for me to focus on them. I found a way to stop that motion in the moment! Enjoy!


Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6071705957678858881


































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time! Thank you for all the good birthday wishes, I made it to 64!!!


O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment