WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Thursday, December 18, 2014

REVIEW OF THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION HIGHLIGHTS OF 9 17 C



Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to the continuing Hummingbird Migration Highlights at Kates Cabin. Yes, many birds are here. This really has little to do with me. My wooded location is along the normal migration route of many birds in South Texas. I put up the feeders as many people do. I feel all my trees, flowers and creek, plus no humans or cats, are the reason the birds feel safe here. The buzzards are here now, but I do not feed them! Next, the goldfinches and pine siskins come in the last week of December. For today, we look at more hummers on 9 17. Enjoy!




Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6072377924329330385






































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment