WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Monday, December 8, 2014

JOY TO THE WORLD AND THE HUMMINGBIRD REVIEW OF 9 14 A




Hi Everybody!!
I love this time of year and spreading good cheer! I had the most fun shopping for my Grandkids with all the new stuff out there. It is a great time to be a kid.  I told Kate I got her all the stars in the sky to go in her room. (Of course, you know I got a little planetarium so she can learn the stars)! Kates favorite bird is the hummingbird and she saw the winter hummer when they came last week. Today we are reviewing the birds of summer who were here on 9 14.  Joy to the World!


Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6071687114441787601













































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time!


O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment