WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Monday, December 1, 2014

HAPPY DECEMBER! THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION HIGHLIGHTS CONTINUE ON 9 10 B



Hi Everybody!!
Happy December, I hope you had a great end to November. I was covered up with Grandkids and Fantastic Food. A new cold front blew in with the first December day, so I am back in the forties tonight. I find comfort here by the fire viewing the flying jewels called Hummingbirds. The photos below were snapped on 9 10, just a few weeks ago. All migration photos were shot by me at the Kates Cabin Feeding Station in Texas, where hundreds of birds gathered to fatten up for their trip to Mexico for the winter. This is a small fraction of the huge migration I share with you. Enjoy!



Link to Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6071577537541684625



























































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment