WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Friday, December 19, 2014

INTO MY SECRET GARDEN AT THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION REVIEW OF 9 17 E



Hi Everybody!!
Glide on in with a smooth landing and sit for awhile. It is time to gather with Family and Friends to strengthen your bonds. Take time to reflect on where you have been and consider where you go from this point. When you view today's photo lineup, I think you may feel like you are peeking in on a secret garden. That is how I feel when I am sitting here watching all of this happen before my eyes! The birds allow me to watch their private lives. Of course, they do not know I share their intimate family dining around the world on Google! Enjoy!


Link to my Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6072381728363094769






























































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time!


O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment