WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Friday, December 26, 2014

THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION CONTINUES WITH THE HIGHLIGHTS OF 9 18 D


Hi Everybody!!
I hope you had a good Christmas.  Here, the day was perfect with blue skies and sunshine at 66 degrees. My most exciting gift was 4 red shoulder hawks who landed in my trees, squawking for about 15 minutes. In the evening, the buzzards circled and played by the hundreds before landing in the tall pine trees. The winter hummer played hide and seek above my head! Fat Sissysue laid stretched out in front of the fire. These gifts of Nature are the best for me. I am just not about the toys! Anyway, on to the  Review Highlights with the delightful Hummingbirds! Enjoy!


Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6073199250326431553
























































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time!


O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment