WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Thursday, December 4, 2014

FLYING JEWELS-THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION HIGHLIGHTS OF 9 10E




Hi Everybody!!
In the sunshine, iridescence on the feathers sparkle like fine jewels. The red rubies on the male throat are called a gorget. I think you will enjoy these highlight photos of 9 10E, when the sun was hot and the sky, blue. The hummingbirds were my Mom's most fave bird. I promised her I would take care of these birds after she left and my promise is good for 10 years now. I never took a photo of her precious birds when she was here. Now, I share the photos and stories of these tiny birds with you so you can know about these flying jewels and join in the fun. Enjoy!



Link to G+ Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6071582122621631745
















































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment