WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WELCOME TO MY WORLD AND THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION HIGHLIGHTS OF 9 21 G


Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my wonderful world on 9 21G. I built a Sanctuary for birds after my Mom and Dad checked out from Hotel Earth. It was Mom who was one of the first true hummingbird enthusiasts. She loved these tiny fairy birds so much and looked forward to their return each year. When she was in her sixties, I was too busy working as celebrated Chef in this town and did not have time to sit and watch the birds. She got me a computer and digital camera, but I had no time to learn a computer and take pictures of her birds. I had to cook!  In her seventies, one day she was just gone. I had promised to take care of her birds if she left first. I created the habitat (planting hundreds of trees at my place), learned the computer, basically learned the camera and redirected the hummers from the farm to my place 2 miles away. When I finally sat down to take pictures 6 years ago, I found what Mom knew for along time. Once the connection happens, your life is changed forever for the better. I have devoted my retirement days to showing the world what Mom loved so much-the hummingbirds. I hope you all find what we know! Enjoy!



Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6073516675980693025


















































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

2 comments:

  1. Hola Brendasue,
    No conocía el porque de tu amor por los colibríes. Hoy que leo tu blog conozco ese porque y te felicito por llevar a cabo esa labor con esas bellas aves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You +Pedro O! Mom would be happy I have so many friends around the world. She knew how much I enjoyed learning all customs of the different cultures. I love Mexican food best! Big Hug

      Delete