WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Monday, January 19, 2015

CHASING SUNBEAMS,BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS ON 9 23 E-THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION



Hi Everybody!!
There was heavy particulate matter in the air on 9 23E. It definitely distorts the light I am trying to catch. Anyway, today's post shows birds with half-lit wings! In the end, I did catch a sunbeam, as you will notice in the pics below. Now, you may wonder what kind of crazy, old lady chases sunbeams, butterflies and rainbows?  That would be me-I fit that description. You see,  I know we all chase something, so be aware of what you are after for it will determine who you are. By free choice, I take the sunbeams, butterflies and rainbows! Enjoy!



Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6074330272358616801











































































I did catch a sun beam going through the wing!






























...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment