WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

HOLDING ONTO THE GOLDEN MOMENTS OF THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION AT KATES CABIN ON 9 21 E



Hi Everybody!!
I am totally going for the Gold in today's post of 9 21E!  For anybody who wants to know what the 'Golden Moments' of retirement look like, I have captured them today. I spend my time now finding these moments! Social Knowledge has really changed since I was a young girl. Like, I was told the moon was made of swiss cheese. I never could figure out how that cheese got so far out in the sky! Anyway, these days I tell my Grandson that the Moon is made of Gold. Turns out, Mars is made of Gold, too. I encourage you all to discover your own Golden Dreams. Enjoy!



Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6073512390194059041














































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O