WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

HOLDING ONTO THE GOLDEN MOMENTS OF THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION AT KATES CABIN ON 9 21 E



Hi Everybody!!
I am totally going for the Gold in today's post of 9 21E!  For anybody who wants to know what the 'Golden Moments' of retirement look like, I have captured them today. I spend my time now finding these moments! Social Knowledge has really changed since I was a young girl. Like, I was told the moon was made of swiss cheese. I never could figure out how that cheese got so far out in the sky! Anyway, these days I tell my Grandson that the Moon is made of Gold. Turns out, Mars is made of Gold, too. I encourage you all to discover your own Golden Dreams. Enjoy!



Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6073512390194059041














































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for showing these beautiful images.
    You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jurgen! You made my day by telling me you like my images! I do not have many readers, as not that many are interested in hummingbirds. Of course, I am trying to change that! The fact that I can share a tiny bit of my life in the woods with you so far away in Germany is the miracle! We are inventing new traditions in communication of person to person regardless of the barriers of distance, language and location. I am sending you a big smile today to keep with you throughout your work day! Cheers!

      Delete