WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

HUMMERS ARE GETTING BUZZED BY THE BEES AT THE HIGHLIGHT REVIEW OF 9 20 F




Hi Everybody!!
Getting Buzzed around here takes on a whole new meaning! Really, the bees sometimes do a close fly-by buzz in attempt to knock birds off the perch of the feeders. The honeybees will also attack as a group, creating a super buzz. The hummingbirds do fight back, with their wings they blow the bees away. Several circling hummers can clear the feeders of bees without touching them! It is all amazing to watch as you will see below in today's post of 9 20. The Arctic Cold is still here, but do not worry (Jane), I am not camping outside in a tent! I have 3 cabins and an RV on the property which are all warm and toasty. I am camping inside with my sleeping bag on my bed! It is an Arctic sleeping bag, so I have never used it as it is not usually cold here. I am prepared to be cold, which probably seems funny to anyone who actually lives where it is cold! Enjoy!


Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6073289119632349489




































































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment