WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Sunday, January 11, 2015

HUMMINGBIRD RODEO AT THE MIGRATION REVIEW HIGHLIGHTS OF 9 21 B



Hi Everybody!!
You know I am in Texas if the hummingbirds are having a rodeo! Yahoo! As a young girl, my horse and I participated in the Barrel Racing event. Basically, it was a timed obstacle course circling 3 barrels. I now watch the hummers come out of the trees, circle all the feeders, then return to the trees and I feel as if I am in a Rodeo Arena full of tiny birds! The flying competition is just fantastic as you may notice in today's highlight review of 9 21B. Thanks to Google's 'Auto Awesome' for the special photo effects! Enjoy!


Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6073506759902606209


























































































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment