WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Thursday, January 1, 2015

BLASTING INTO THE NEW YEAR 2015!


Hi Everybody!!
I hope everyone made it safely into the New Year. I was certainly grounded under rain and cold on this first day of the year. I stayed in the warmth watching videos about the Universe. My trees are dancing in the streets because they are so happy with all the rain. It will be a great spring. The last time I saw the sun was December 29. I caught a few pics of some cool clouds, bright blue skies and my trees to close out December. (The hummingbird migration review returns next post.) Happy New Year and Enjoy!






Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6099475872920988481






















































































































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek!  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment