WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Sunday, January 4, 2015

SOME GOOD SNAPS TODAY AT THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION HIGHLIGHTS OF 9 20 E



Hi Everybody!!
Tonight we are going down to freezing cold. I got my super warm sleeping bag out of the closet I cleaned out today. I had been keeping it for emergency cold, so it has never been used. I watched the BBC Nature Series "Frozen Planet" which shows life in the beautiful Arctic and Antarctic. It displayed wonderful photography, but I found myself climbing into the new sleeping bag early! I made it outside briefly to put the birdseed out and saw the winter hummingbird at a feeder. The hummingbirds in today's post of 9 20E were free flying around all the feeders and having fun. Enjoy!



 Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6073286503793899249



















































































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!


O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment