WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Thursday, January 22, 2015

DON'T WORRY-BE HAPPY AT THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION REVIEW HIGHLIGHTS OF 9 24 C



Hi Everybody!!
Celebrating another sunny day in the photostudy of 9 24C seen below. The tiny birds share their enthusiasm and zest for life with all who view them. I have used this yearly event at my place to photograph and share things on Google+ that most people never see. Remember I am "Grandma Poppy" not "National Geographic"! I realize there are people out there who are against me feeding the birds. My Mom did this for 50 years before I did it. In that time, the birds who stop here have increased to hundreds, which does not suggest they are harmed. I use no poison chemicals on my property, but the birds fly through many chemicals on their way to Mexico. So, Don't worry-be Happy!! Enjoy!

Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6074337408418702449








































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment