WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Saturday, January 24, 2015

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" AT THE HUMMINGBIRD REVIEW OF 9 25 A 2



Hi Everybody!!
A super day for the hummingbirds on 9 25. These little guys are great performers and fun to watch. They also watch me and the dogs. I go about my garden chores and they go about their routine. I hand water the blooming flowers everyday. Now, there are a few of the hummers who see me turn the water on and will come over to where I am watering just to fly in the water! If I squirt them, they get real excited and start flying fast in and out of the water stream. They do like to play! Enjoy!
































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment