WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Saturday, January 24, 2015

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE AT THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION REVIEW HIGHLIGHTS OF 9 25 A



Hi Everybody!!
Yes, the hummingbirds think Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary is 'Paradise'! How do I know what hummers think? Like all the wild life around me, I know what they think by the actions they take. These birds come here every year and choose to stay here together for an extended period of time. I have documented the highlights of each day they are here in this Blog and my web Albums for all to see! This is not normal behavior for this species. Usually, they are seen a few days or weeks in passing at the homes of other backyard birders. Kates place is a paradise for the birds. It is also a paradise for me, because the birds are here! Create your paradise for you and Enjoy!


Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6074502201439194193











































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment