WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Monday, November 10, 2014

WHO IS LOOKING IN MY KITCHEN WINDOW? THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION REVIEW 9 8



Hi Everybody!!
I came in for a sandwich and to check my mail at the kitchen table.  My eyes glanced at the slight movement outside the little window and looking back in at me was one of the hummers! They actually watch me as much as I watch them. There is intense mental interaction between hummingbirds and humans open to them.  I grabbed the camera and snapped a few birds who came up to the cabin for lunch on September 8 as you will see below. I talk to them like Mom did and they seem to like the attention. I do tell them they are going to be on Google Blogger for the whole world to see! Enjoy!


He is in the middle of the right window on a branch.

Link to photostudy in G+ Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6071263908805164641



Okay, I zoomed in-can you see him now?



Zoomed more, here is the male Ruby-throated Hummingbird.




He is watching me!



He can hear the camera click but is not scared.



I tell him he is beautiful.




He shows off for the camera.




Hello Everybody!







One is in the rosebush here on the porch.



Now you can see her.



Up close!




She flys off the rose down to this feeder.



These are little outdoor windows on the porch.



One stays on this wire house.


















Back at the rose.




...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment