WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Friday, November 21, 2014

SHARING MY SURPRISE AND THE HIGHLIGHTS OF 9 9 I-THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION




Hi Everybody!!
You are not going to believe what happened today! I was outside in the light rain checking out the flowers and fall foliage. I got the mail and sat down at the table under the picnic canopy (where I took all the migration photos). There are 3 feeders still hanging and blowing empty in the wind. I took a few moments to remember just a few weeks ago when the hummers were flying all over and chattering with each other. Now it is raining, cold, silent and sad.  Anyway, all of the sudden, a lone hummingbird appears on the feeder in front of me! I was shocked as I watched him sit there for about 5 minutes.  More about this odd occurrence tomorrow. Enjoy! 



Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6071391719496112849







































































































































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See you next time!


O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment