WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Saturday, November 1, 2014

FLYING JEWELS: THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION-SEPTEMBER 6B


Hi Everybody!!
The little flying jewels are zipping through the air on this fine morning of September 6B. They seem to feed off each other's excitement. At first light, they began coming out of the trees to the feeders. There is always more activity in the mornings and late evenings with a lull in the afternoon while they rest. In the heat of the afternoon, I turn on the bird shower and watch as they fly into the water to cool off. They also love the impact sprinklers in the garden. I am sure the hummers think of this place as a Hummingbird Resort and Water Park! Enjoy!





link to album photostudy:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6070886204976511345

*Just a reminder to my friends:  If you are missing the info I usually share, please check out my old Blog where I have 700 posts of info shared:   katescabinbirdsanctuaryintexas.blogspot.com























































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment