WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Monday, November 24, 2014

I HAVE NO MIGRATING SONGBIRDS BUT I DO HAVE HUMMER PICS! THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION HIGHLIGHTS 9 9



Hi Everybody!!
I am so happy to have all these pics of the hummers to share as the fall migrating songbirds are a no show. No ducks, geese or cranes either. Good news: the buzzards are coming in now! (I see you all getting excited over my buzzards!) The one hummingbird is still here, but elusive. The blue jays went somewhere. The woodpeckers  and the 5 crows both love the tortilla chips I get from the Mexican Restaurant. The goldfinches arrive around Christmas.  I do, however, have one very big bird coming this week-the Turkey! Enjoy!



Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6071394944057925761






Here is my photo shooting arena (and driveway). I have a couple of little cabins in the woods, nothing special to look at. It is what happens here that is truly spectacular. The birds bring the energy and the joy. Now that they are gone, it's just a driveway again!



















































































































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment