WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION REVIEW OF SEPTEMBER 7 ON THE BIRDSHOWER!



Hi Everybody!!
Today we are looking at September 7 photo highlights. So far, everything about the migration has gone very well. All birds are doing great (as you will notice they are rounding out)! I added the new homemade bird shower this year. Turns out the hummers are using it as a perch. Now this was originally a rack for cowboy hats. I found it next to a dumpster at the hardware store. I asked if I could have it and it was okay. A friend ran a hose up the center tube and attached a shower head.  I turn it on and birds come from all over for a dip or a perch under the water! Elvis has claimed it! Enjoy!







Link to G+ Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6071252255520292001




Elisabeth and Elvis on the bird shower





I painted the hat rack blue and Elvis has claimed it!














this one has a white head spot






































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!


O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment