WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

HA HA! HAVING FUN TODAY-THE HAPPY HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION HIGHLIGHTS-SEPTEMBER 6E



Hi Everybody!!
September 6 afternoon ended on a happy note! Now, I do not hear anyone talking about happy hummingbirds, but to me they look and act happy. You decide as you scroll through the photos today. I sit in the same place everyday of this Migration Review. This group of birds stay here at night in the trees. This is not a fancy place, just a picnic table in my front yard with feeders hanging everywhere! By sharing the highlights of everyday, we all have an opportunity to view the behavior of the birds. I know most people are not interested in hummingbirds, so I thank all of my friends who visit this Blog for your comments and plus ones. Let me know if you think birds can be happy! Enjoy!









Link to G+ Album Gallery:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6070891276230339969



















These feeders are hanging on the swing.





(This is my R.V. parked in driveway-good background color!)





























...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment