WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Sunday, November 2, 2014

MORE HONEYBEES ARE COMING IN!! THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION-SEPTEMBER 6C



Hi Everybody!!
By now you have noticed the honeybees coming to feed with the hummingbirds. I want to point out that if you are considering feeding the hummers (in the migration zone), there is a strong possibility you could have bees also. If you are allergic to bees, do not consider hanging feeders. For this reason, I do not open to the public because too many people are scared of bees. Most backyard birders hang one or two feeders and may have no bee problems. When the hummingbirds leave my place, the bees go with them. If you are from Europe, Japan, China, Australia and vacationing in Texas for Birdwatching, just be aware of the bees. Now, I like the bees and they do not sting me, in fact, they crawl all over me while I am shooting the birds! Enjoy!


Link to photostudy in G+ Albums:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6070887730233956449

 
















Motion creations by: Auto Awesome! Thanks Google!






























...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment