WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

WE ARE HAVING TOO MUCH FUN AT THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION REVIEW HIGHLIGHTS OF 9 29 D


Hi Everybody!!
One thing I have noticed about wildlife behavior is they seem to have fun and time devoted to play! Though the hummers and bees  remain totally focused on their mission, they create playful moments with each other and other species. For years now I have enjoyed observing the behaviors of my visitors, but I can't help but compare them with humans. Like, I have never seen a bird too depressed to get off the branch and participate in bird behavior. Or, I have never seen a hummer too fat to fly or sleep all day! They all seem to be completely in tune with each other, while humans seem so disconnected from each other. Obviously, in the reality of Nature, you step up to the plate and do your job or you do not survive. Birds and all wildlife and plants can teach us so much. I encourage you all to open the window and look out! Enjoy!


Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6074808360225348801


















































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment