WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I LOVE YOU AT THE HUMMINGBIRD HIGHLIGHTS REVIEW OF 9 28 C




Hi Everybody!!
I love you and intend to make an effort to be more positive and caring toward all people of the world! Now, once upon a time back in the sixties, I was young and against war and killing. The protest we collectively voiced was: "Make Love and Not War". Of course, I was young and dumb, but I really thought everybody in the world would turn to love and peace to enjoy this Garden Earth. Fifty years later, history reveals an opposite truth prevailed. I may be old and down now, but I am not out. I will continue to project love and positive energy out among you. I am trying to show you what love looks like through these images that reflect love and caring of all life, which is so precious. I encourage you all to project so much positive energy on the internet to oust the negative energy traveling this super highway. I want you all to experience the beauty of our fine planet. As an old 'flowerchild', I took a different path and it is really nice here in the woods. Enjoy! 


Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6074561261636668657































































































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time! Put a little Love out there!

O+O

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just love the Elvis picture...how beautiful is he...Do you have a special camera and lens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nell-Thank you. No not a special camera, but good on some close ups-Canon SX40HS. Sometimes I just get lucky as an amateur!

      Delete