WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

WARMING UP BY THE FIRE WITH HUMMINGBIRDS OF 9 28 D



Hi Everybody!!
Take a nature break and warm up with the hummers on review! Last night, another cold snap oozed in. No snow or blizzard here like my poor neighbors up North. I saw on the weather report there is no place to put the shoveled snow!  It is beyond my imagination to think of that much snow. I have the white clouds, but only a little rain. Outside it is in the 30's, so I am staying in, snug as a bug. The photo post below is from last September, the Fall Migration of the Ruby-throated Hummingbirds at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas. Enjoy!




Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6074563078215292145











































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment