WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Friday, February 13, 2015

SMILE-IT'S CANDID CAMERA AT THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION REVIEW OF 9 29 E



Hi Everybody!!
More candid shots of the hummers today in the post review of 9-29. I know these shots only allow glimpses into the lives of these birds, but most people around the world do not get to see this activity at all. It is my hope you will discover some fascinating things about hummingbirds and all of Nature to awaken your Life Spirit inside! The more you connect to the Natural World, the more you discover about yourself. I drove someone yesterday down to the big city of Houston, to the Medical Center. I realized when I got home to the woods last night, that I do not want to reconnect to traffic and buildings and millions of people! I was so happy to hear the birds this morning. Enjoy!


Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6074810032514862689



























































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment