WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WILD BIRD RODEO ON SEPTEMBER 1, PART 2 REVIEW OF THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014




Hi Everybody!!
Today on September 1, Part 2 photos, you will  see 'The Wild Bird Rodeo'! There are sometimes they get all jazzed up and fight in a crazed frenzy with each other and the bees over the sugar ports. With the Auto Awesome moving creations of my series photos below, you will feel the excitement! I am not sure if I have trained the computer, or if it has trained me, but I do take more series photos of this migration because I know Auto Awesome in G+ Albums could make these cool motion photos for my albums! Thanks Everybody and Enjoy! 





These birds are so small and this is how they look normally. Too small to see any detail.


Link to Photo Album at the G+ Gallery:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6069372140639159313

Thanks Auto Awesome for the Rodeo Photos!

Wild Bird Rodeo!























Here comes Elvis!


And here is Elisabeth with him for lunch!


She says:  Bee ware!


All is well in Bird Paradise.


The birds are happy.


He says: I love you!


She says: Come over here next to me!


We got company.


Elisabeth is a beautiful female!




Scram Man!




Uh-Oh!!



2 girls



1 juvenile male


Breeder Male and juvey!



Bee Mine!




...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!


O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment