WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Saturday, October 25, 2014

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING OF THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION-SEPTEMBER 3 HIGHLIGHTS



Hi Everybody!!
Oh what a beautiful morning today! These highlights are from September 3 at 8:00am.  I wake up these bird days with high anticipation of what I will see the hummers do next. Still in my pj's, I grab the coffee and camera and hurry out to the picnic area where all the tiny birds are already zipping through the air for the feeders. They squeal with delight as I refill the feeders. One bird has begun playing with my hair and I can feel the wings tickle my neck. The birds are not afraid of me. It is not because I am special, rather I am just part of the scenery to them. Just another tree! Enjoy!

Good Morning from the adult male.


Good morning from the young boy in the tree.


Good morning ladies.


And bee.





























































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!






O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment