WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Sunday, October 26, 2014

SHARING MOMENTS IN TIME: THE HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014



Hi Everybody!!
Today's photos were taken later in the morning of September 3. I spent time between photoshoots doing chores in the yard. While riding my lawnmower, I could see so many birds flying in the feeding arena. I appreciate the opportunity to take an iced tea break.  I want to sit with the birds to get them used to people with cameras. I want to just sit still and take in every moment of the show before my eyes.  Funny, when I was younger I was too busy to take time to just sit still and appreciate the moment. I encourage you all to appreciate your moments. I am sharing some precious moments with you today! Enjoy!


Link to Photo Album in G+ Albums:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6070835030783386177



































































I have hung feeders everywhere!
















...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment