WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Saturday, April 4, 2015

TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE DOWN GRANDMA POPPY'S GARDEN PATH!



Hi Everybody!!
"Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail, Hippety-Hoppity-Easter's on it's way!"  Yes, I have made little trails and garden paths all around the flower beds! They are all connected to one big circle, so I can't get lost! Many years ago when I was planting my little trees and designing the pathways, I did not know how important this space would be one day. Who knew I would have Grandchildren and their favorite thing would be loading up in my wagon on the tractor and driving up and down the garden paths over and over again! You just never know what future joys await you! Enjoy!





My Grandson!
(My son sent these first 4 pics)












































































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment