WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Saturday, April 11, 2015

DO YOU KNOW WHAT FLOWER CHILDREN GROW UP TO BE?


Hi Everybody!!
I have always loved flowers. As a teenager in the sixties, I announced to Dad that I wanted to grow up to be a "Flower Child" and share Love and Peace with all people in the World until there was Peace on Earth. I remember Dad saying: "Have you lost your mind, do you know what "Flower Children" grow up to be?" Of course, I had to say, "What do they grow up to be"?   "Blooming Idiots" that's what! So I learned some skills and became a great cook. However, since retiring from hard work, I have grown into my destiny. Dad, sorry to tell you, but I grew up to be a 'Blooming Idiot' sharing flowers, love and peace with all people of the World!!! Enjoy!


Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6136283382870349393
































































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See you next time!



O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment