WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Monday, April 20, 2015

CURE FOR WINTER DEPRESSION: JAPANESE RED MAPLE IN SPRING!



Hi Everybody!!
Sometimes on the dreary, dark, cold days of winter, I think of my Mom and Dad plus other family and friends who died already and left Earth. It was in my early stages of grief, when I bought the little patch of land next door to my cabin, with the intention of creating a Bird Sanctuary and Memory Garden to honor Mom and Dad. I planted my baby shrubs and seedlings as I watered them in with gallons of tears. I saved up to buy the most expensive little tree of my desires: the Japanese Red Maple, which I got on sale for 50 dollars. You will see in today's photos what a million dollar jewel the little Red Maple Tree turned out to be 10 years later! I no longer cry when I sit out here in the spring, surrounded by new life and beauty. I found my own burning bush and Mom can see it! Enjoy!









Link yp G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6136670281596684865


For more info, check out this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acer_palmatum


March 27











March 28



























The Memory Garden





Fat Sissysue drinking out of Mom's fountain!











...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment