WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

COVERED UP WITH GRANDKIDS AT THE SPRING FLING EASTER EGG HUNT ON RAINBOW CREEK


Hi Everybody!!
WOW- I have been covered up with Grandkids all weekend! We had the 'Spring Fling' gathering of my family to celebrate Spring, Easter, and the girl's birthdays. Somehow, I had forgotten how busy and electrified everything is with the young ones around. They had a hunt for the Easter Eggs on Saturday. The girls hid the eggs before the Grandson arrived. As soon as he jumped out of the car, the race was on to fill the buckets with plastic eggs! I tried to catch the highlights to share with you, but they were soooooo fast. Anyway, from my family to yours:  Happy Spring and Happy Easter from Texas.  Enjoy!


Here's Kate!

Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6132035550933090785



Here is Caroline!










































Here's Bryan!









































The Son, The Daughter, The Granddaughters, The Grandson in the Memory Garden 2015

...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See you next time! (My Daughter sent me the closing photo below).


O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment