WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT AT KATES CABIN!



Hi Everybody!!
"You're a day late and a dollar short" is how Dad greeted me during his 'cantankerous' years of illness! Overlooked, of course, was the fact that I was the only one there day after day with the aging Mom and Dad for ten years. When they left, my Dad's cousin Harry took over encouraging me and pointing out my shortcomings.  A couple of years ago (when Harry was 83), he called me one morning to complain that he did not get his 'Blog' to go with his morning coffee! I explained it was due to the fact I did not write one that day. I was informed I had deadlines to meet and it was not acceptable that I fell asleep and did not create one! I apologize to all if I skip around on days and any scheduled time constraints with posts to my Nature Blog ( just in case Dad and cousin Harry can still see me!). I have amended my thoughts to: "Whenever I show up, is right on time". I replaced dollars with flowers and now have abundance as you will see below. Be aware that you can be anything you want to be, no matter what anyone says! Enjoy!


Red Baron Peach Bloom

Link to G+ Photo Album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/6128710777664140385






A flyby of friends


Crab Apple Tree Bloom





That's me in the spotlight!




The Peach Tree













Pear Blossoms





Capturing the Sun


The Sun


The blocked Sun




...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See you next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment