WELCOME FRIENDS!!

WELCOME  FRIENDS!!
HUMMINGBIRD MIGRATION 2014

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

TROPICAL STORM BILL CAME TO TEXAS!




Hi Everybody!!
My last post was about flooding at the end of May.  In real time, I have been offline from Google Earth to help my best friend weather a storm in her personal life as her husband died suddenly without warning.  I did alot of cooking for a big family and was happy to offer my gift of comfort. I came home to another storm: Tropical Storm Bill, who arrived suddenly and left me 10 inches more of flooding rain! Rainbow Creek has jumped its banks again. I am jumping back onto Google Earth and leaving all the storms down on Planet Earth! So, hello I missed you all, my photofriends. Today's pics are the first of the outer band clouds to arrive at my place on a beautiful sunny day. Enjoy!

 For more info on Tropical Storm Bill:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropical_Storm_Bill_(2015)

























...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See you next time! (I will answer my mail as I can-thank you and Love to All).



O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment